Information for the following events and activities are listed below:
- Bible Study - Sunday Mornings
- Bible Study - Tuesday Afternoons
- Bible Study - Tuesday Evenings
- Bible Study - Wednesday Mornings
- Bible Study - Thursday Evenings
- Boy Scout Meetings
- Chancel Choir Rehearsal
- Women's Fellowship
Bible Study - Sunday Mornings
Sunday mornings, 9:30 - 10:15 am - There are two adult Bible studies available during the Sunday School period. Both classes are doing a chapter-by-chapter study of the Bible. We invite you to come join one of these classes!
- Fellowship Hall class - This class offers a chapter-by-chapter, verse-by-verse study of the Bible. Teachers use varied references and commentaries to prepare their lessons which are presented in a lecture-style format with some open discussion. This group is currently studying Genesis.
- Downstairs class - This class usually uses material published by Abingdon Press, "Genesis to Revelation," a book-by-book study of the Bible, but also supplements it with commentary by David Guzik. Commentary and chapter questions lead to discussion about what does this mean for our spiritual lives today. The group is currently studying the Book of Isaiah.
Bible Study - Tuesday Afternoons
Tuesday afternoons at 1:00 pm - This is a co-ed Bible Study that meets at the church. The group currently studying "The Life of David." Please contact Wanda Embrey if interested. All are welcome.
Bible Study - Tuesday Evenings
Tuesday evenings from 6:00-8:00 pm - This is a co-ed Bible Study that meets October through April. The group gathers at a local home and begins the evening with a 'light' dinner and is currently studying Max Lucado's, "Glory Days." Please contact Jean Hipkins if interested. All are welcome.
Bible Study - Wednesday Mornings
Wednesdays from 10:00 am - 12 noon - This group of women meets at the church in the lower level adult classroom. All are welcome to attend. Please see either Jean Hipkins or Barbara Emmett if interested in joining the group.
Bible Study - Thursday Evenings
Thursday evenings at 6:00 pm - This is a co-ed Bible Study that gathers at a local home and is currently studying "Unwrapping the Gift of Advent." Please contact Nancy Pastor if interested. All are welcome.
Boy Scout Meetings - Wednesday Evenings
Wednesdays, 6:30-8:30 pm - Meetings are held in the fellowship hall each week according to the school calendar and weather permitting.
Chancel Choir Rehearsal - Wednesday Evenings
Wednesdays, 7:00 pm - There is always room for more choir members. Please consider joining and lifting voices in praise! Rehearsals are generally Wednesdays @ 7:00 pm from September through June. All voices are welcome! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for schedule and more information.
Women's Fellowship - Quilting
Wednesdays, 8:30 am - Meets weekly for quilting.