Information for the following events and activities are listed below:
- Bible Study - Sunday Mornings
- Bible Study - Tuesday Evenings
- Bible Study - Wednesday Mornings
- Boy Scout Meetings
- Chancel Choir Rehearsal
- Serrv Volunteer Opportunities
- Women's Fellowship
Bible Study - Sunday Mornings
Sunday mornings, 9:15- 10:15 am - There are two adult Bible studies available during the Sunday School hour. Both classes are doing a chapter-by-chapter study of the Bible. We invite you to come join one of these classes!
- Fellowship Hall class - This class offers a chapter-by-chapter, verse-by-verse study of the Bible. Teachers use varied references and commentaries to prepare their lessons which are presented in a lecture-style format with some open discussion. This group will begin studying the Book of James in April and then the Books of 1 and 2 Peter.
- Downstairs class - This class uses material published by Abingdon Press, "Genesis to Revelation," a book-by-book study of the Bible. Commentary and chapter questions lead to discussion about what does this mean for our spiritual lives today. The group is currently studying the Book of Isaiah.
Bible Study - Tuesday Evenings
Tuesday evenings from 6:00-8:00 pm - This is a co-ed Bible Study that meets October through April. The group gathers at a local home and begins the evening with a 'light' dinner. The group recently completed their 2016-17 study. Please contact Jean Hipkins if interested. All are welcome.
Bible Study - Wednesday Mornings
Wednesdays from 10:00 am - 12 noon - This group of women meets at the church in the lower level adult classroom. All are welcome to attend. Please see either Jean Hipkins or Barbara Emmett if interested in joining the group.
Boy Scout Meetings - NO MEETING 4/19/17
Wednesdays, 6:30-8:30 pm - Meetings are held in the fellowship hall each week according to the school calendar and weather permitting.
Chancel Choir Rehearsal - NO REHEARSAL 4/19/17
Wednesdays, 7:00 pm - There is always room for more choir members. Please consider joining and lifting voices in praise! Rehearsals are generally Wednesdays @ 7:00 pm from September through June. All voices are welcome! Email email@example.com for schedule and more information.
Serrv 2016 Volunteer Opportunities
Serrv is a volunteer opportunity occurring on the 2nd Thursday and 4th Tuesday of the each month. Volunteers help from 8:00 am until 3:30 pm at the Serrv location in New Windsor, MD. Lunch is provided. Participants can expect to do anything from helping with mailings to donors to unpacking, inspecting and repackaging merchandise from all over the world. Merchandise is sent out to Serrv outlet stores all over the country.
Come, support this effort, and meet lots of interesting people! For additional information and to volunteer, please contact Wanda Embrey. To volunteer for Tuesday dates please call Wanda by Friday; for Thursday dates call by Tuesday.
Women's Fellowship - Quilting
Wednesdays, 8:30 am - Meets weekly for quilting.